Tuesday, January 17, 2006

more of the same

I spent my few free moments in the car today thinking about my last post, asking myself some questions.

Do I want people to have expectations of me?

What is the relationship between expectations and responsibility?

What expectations do I have of myself? Living up to other people expectations perhaps, could that be one?

I see all that stacks like domino's. The railing, the support, the broken, the unaccessible, the cards, the cold and frozen.

Try, not tonight, try again tomorrow. Good reflections, requests to be there. I feel bad I don't follow, too much to keep up. I feel bad letting people down, but perhaps that is changing, my experiences changing me.

Just turmoil, the confusion that is wonderland. Get through these hurtles, challenges, disasters. Move on.

Human drama is inevitable, it is life.

1 Comments:

Blogger happykat said...

What memories have we left?

It's hard to change, isn't it?

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home