Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year, New Me?

So, this is no New Years resolution to start daily blogging... I just read a plea (HK) from way back in November to continue blogging. And it was really nice!

I wish I had read it earlier, but it's one of those things with me. Not reading e-mails, well wait, I read e-mails. No it's like not answering the phone, or checking messages on the machine. It all could be good, it could all be great. I just want to avoid, hide. Can't deal.

There's also some weird embarrassment factor. I wish I understood but I don't really. It's like running into someone that you had a bad break up with. All weird and awkward. Or if someone calls you and you don't call back right away then it's almost too late. That's where the embarrassment comes from, feeling bad about not "responding."

I've sat down and decided to take sometime nurturing relationships. Maybe this is one. My Blog? Like I said who knows if we'll continue.

Lights are down, crowds are away, single in a group, some motivation returns.

The robotic days move as a brush drags across the ceiling, waiting for the paint to dry I find tiny sparks in the fire. Coming across. 127

Nice comments something to reflect upon. A glance in the theater, at Target - it's all possible.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just posted my first entry in months this morning. No guarantees I'll be going daily either, but at least we're making an effort, right? Glad to see you're back on the blog!

8:27 AM  
Blogger happykat said...

My, my, my.........Chaz is alive. Next thing you know, Chaz will draw again. *smirk*

2:36 PM  
Blogger Lady G said...

It's good to see some new stuff.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Random Thoughts said...

tlc... thanks as always.

happykat... I do need to draw again!

lady g... thanks for the support.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home