Thursday, October 06, 2005

The discussion

> Well, tell me. Did you do it?
< Well, ya I know I'm really not going to discuss this with you right now.
> Well then you did, right. I mean why else wouldn't you want to discuss it.
< Look, I'm just not going to...
> please, your such a slag
< f you.
> I'm totally shocked. This is some crazy ass side of you I've never seen. Who Are You?
< Thanks
> I'm leaving. I can't deal with this anymore. Either dish or let's go, I have things to do.
< But
> What?
< Wel
> Yeah
< See
> Go on
< Here we go, I told you I don't want to discuss this.
> Let's leave. This place is over. and I'm done.
< I'm not.
> Just take the coat and let's go. I'll watch the door.
< Got it.
> And yeah better tell me about what's going on between you two, or I'm gonna smack ya. Wait, duck.
< Shhh.
> Go, Go.
< Keys, keys... got 'em
> Just drive. Well this worked out well. But we need to continue our conversation later.
< yeah... no.

3 Comments:

Blogger happykat said...

I think I may have heard this one before. Are we related? : )

9:22 PM  
Blogger Random Thoughts said...

lol, perhaps... although this discussion was all in my head.

10:06 PM  
Blogger happykat said...

That's the impression I received.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home