Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Good

Speaking of interruption of routine. Sometimes something can come along that changes everything. The bigger mystery is the effect it has on you, and you never expected it would. I mean even if you imagined the possibility, which I didn't, you wouldn't think it would change your outlook like it has.

One change makes me happy.
One change makes me calm.
One change brings me a future.
One change I had nothing to do with.

Destiny comes in to play. No control, no involvement. People playing and I'm the ball. But it's all good, it's alright.

And you no it's good when Alice doesn't show her face and the sky is clear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have me hanging on with baited breath here!

10:31 PM  
Blogger happykat said...

Destiny holds the hand of change.

You're right. Sometimes it's nice to know her. Other times........well, those are other times.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home