Friday, August 04, 2006

Everything has happened according to my design.

Sure, in takes a while. Wait for the moment. Got it.

Haven't posted in forever. You may think that I was off on some secret mission. Spying for some foreign government. No, just strategically aligning myself, plotting and planning, and once again it's worked.

Should you ever get what you ask for? Not sure.

Much like some insane episode of Big Brother, the dramas play out daily. People can sit back, and do nothing. Oh, and I have tried. It's not me. My overwhelming need for control doesn't allow me to sit back. I do when I know it's the right time to sit back, waiting for the opportunity. I can't allow myself to complain without some plan to correct the situation.

These things must be handled delicately.

We are close, a few key pieces are missing. I've set the stage, wheels are in motion. I need one more success in order to achieve the ability to demand. It is a very critical time.

I find this all amusing, I really do. I find he relationships and interactions much more interesting than the actual work.

I try and teach the fine art. Though I must be clear. Success does not occur without merit. Quality is the cornerstone.

Secondly, align your army. Once enlisted people will build support for you.

I know this sounds all terrible, but the key is not to take it seriously. Which allows you to take risks. No one gets hurt, well they can but it's just business., and as I've learned big business has no morals and everyone is playing a game. Just play the right one.

Be honest. You can play a game and still be honest. Though I know many who can't.

Another bit of advice, listen to all sides and sympathize with everyone. You must understand all perspectives to define solutions and strategies.

Know who you can trust, and trust no one.

So, has anyone figured out what to movie quotes I have used in today's review of my insanity?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home