Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Politics and Batman

Can I take any more. As the political games ensue I carefully weigh all my options. What's my next move. Who do I talk to.

Every action has a reaction. Starts with a handshake. The designer guy... it's enough of an in to make a move tomorrow. Check calendars, drive by. Work several angles. Get advice.

Make calculations. Move carefully. Implement. DON'T forget to listen. Strange glances. Fear. Think again. Check in.

Arm the troops. Thank the allies.

The promotional tour begins tomorrow. Do I have a for sale sign on my back. Perhaps. For the right opportunity.

Batman... why you ask... it's classic... king tut plays in the background as I analyze the situation and blog the details.

1 Comments:

Blogger happykat said...

I finally figured it out. You're special agent _____. (name is a matter of security, but you use the code word Taco)
mmmmmmmtaco
I'm hungry!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home