Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Finally

What a rough day... I'm exhausted but it feels good. Getting stuff done, making an impact. "To make an impact you have to go to extremes." Well I wouldn't go that far but it sounds good. So very tired, have to shut down the phones and go to bed.

Birthday tomorrow, which really don't enjoy so the fact I'm up at 3am, and putting in a 13 hour day should make things go easier.

Alice is still chasing me, wonder when she'll leave. Maybe never, maybe that is that.

As I see the rain move by, the rain without the rain. Maybe that grass will grow? What do you think.

I'm an every expanding balloon...

Points to remember from an uneventful day.
- Don't eat a big lunch.
- Don't over promise.
- Jeans are more comfortable then dockers.
- People can be nice.
- Driving is just impersonal

just more useless stuff that makes no sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home